Sunday, January 29, 2012

Eden Mae


Last week my daughter Eden joined our little family. Early but ready to embrace the world she entered, forever changing me. Her birth opened up a well of maternal and paternal resources in me that fills me up, quenches any doubt, pours out patience and floods me with calming perspective and wisdom. She brought me into awareness of this part of me that lay dormant waiting and ready.

I am ready to explore the world with her.
I am ready to learn from her.
I am ready to teach her.
I am ready.

2 comments:

  1. Eden is so fortunate to have you as her mommy!

    P.S. I deleted my comment because I wanted to correct a spelling mistake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed you are ready. I have watched it with my own eyes, and witnessed your own becoming since you were born.

    ReplyDelete